Help Using Roclips.com
- 1. Are the videos free?- Yes all the videos are free!
- 2. What is the largest size video I can upload?- 100MB
- 3. Do I need special software to upload videos?- No you dont need any special software to upload the videos; you simply choose the file you want to upload!
- 4. How do I change my password?- When you are logged in simply click on My Profile then choose Change password or Email from the menu on the left. Then just follow the instructions.
- 5. What video formats can I upload?- You can upload most video formats that are found, mp4, mov, asf, flv, mpg, avi, mpeg and wmv if you have a special requirement please email us.
- 6. How do I share my videos?- First you need to register as a member, once you have done this just go to the Upload section and start uploading.
- 7. How do I delete my videos?- Simple click on My Videos and find the video you want to delete, then click the DELETE button.
- 8. How can I invite friends to view my videos?- Once you are a member you can click on the My Friends tab. In this section you can invite existing users or email your friends details of the website.
- 9. How do I embed my videos in other websites?- On each video page there is information for embedding the video into websites outside roCLips.com. All you need to do is copy the contents in the form and paste it into the HTML of your website or blog. Please be aware some blogs may not accept HTML tags, in this case you will not be able to embed the video.
- 10. Can I keep videos private? How?- Yes you can. When you upload your video you can choose to make it private or public, if you want to change later simply go to My Videos and click on EDIT and make your changes.
- 11. Can I still be a member if I dont upload videos?- Yes, we encourage anyone who enjoys watching videos to join our community because it gives you the option to vote, comment & promote videos. You can also save you favourite videos for viewing later.
- 1. Can I upload any videos? What about pornography and violence?- No you cannot upload any videos with pornography, nudity or extreme violence under any circumstance. We would like to consider roCLips.com a work safe zone for all users. Any content uploaded that is deemed inappropriate will be deleted and the user will be banned for 3 months. Any repeat offenders will be removed permanently from roCLips.com and your ISP will be contacted.
- 4. Where do I send bugs that I have found?- Please report any bugs by using our contact page.
- 5. What should I do if I can not see the videos? You will need to have Flash 8 or higher in order to be able to view videos on roCLips. You can download Flash 8 by visiting: www.Adobe.com.
- 6. Can I download videos from roCLips? At this time, we do NOT support downloading videos from the roCLips site.
- 7. Can I Post Comments ? YES YOU CAN You have to be LOGIN in order to post your comments
When you upload video wmv. format you have to remove spaces between words Ex: the video.wmv is not correct Has to be: thevideo.wmv
If you try to upload a video and it is not working please remove your cache (cookies) first then login again.